- About AODA
- Country Reps
- Professional Development
- Contact Us
Mission, Vision, Aims
Empower members to be international food and nutrition ambassadors
Optimize health internationally through food and nutrition
Aims of the Association
The American Overseas Dietetics Association is a non-profit organization that serves its membership and works cooperatively with the international dietetics community. The following are the aims and objectives of AODA:
- Facilitate communication among Academy members and food and nutrition professionals residing outside the United States.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the Academy and international, nutrition-focused organizations.
- Provide dynamic educational events focused on evidence-based nutrition and health information.
- Provide continuing education and professional growth opportunities for members.
- Encourage member participation in the Academy, AODA and local national association activities in order to keep members informed about the Academy, AODA and local national food and nutrition issues.